Saturday, February 25, 2012

What is in your mind?

0 comments

Sunday February 26 2012, It is very fast day and we are getting older and older. I Imagine sense I was a child I play in the street with my friends and nothing worries in my mind. But today in my age I have a lot of worries I don't know why we are getting older. I am single I would like to enjoy my live being a single but sometime their is a missing one. I don't know what I taking about I don't know what is in my mind.

Today In my mind What if Im Going to be an old of course all of us Going their. I did not imagine that this is I'm thinking of. What If I'm Gonna die what is the next. I'm going to heaven or Hell? So what do you think me I'm thanking everyday.

You readers and tambayers What is in your mind?

0 comments:

Post a Comment